So Pissed Till The Point Of Giving Up...
Giving Up In Explaining To ....
What The Fuck Is Wrong With Shane ?
Giving Up In Explaining To ....
What The Fuck Is Wrong With Shane ?
Freaking Shit Yourself With Your Grahpics.
Its Just That Simple And You Make It So Hard.
You Are Not Using After Effects.
You Are Just Using A Edit Software With The Presets.
Just In Window Operating System.
Told You Pass To CG The FINAL Export Video.
You Say You Passed Him The One Without Sound...
Asked If You Want Broadcast Without Sound ?
The Fuck ?
Dun You Understand English ?
FINAL....
FINAL.....
After Class I Showed Him A Short After Effects Video Which
I Did For 2Hours Learning Through Youtube.
And For The Team Leader.
You Can't Even Lead The Fucking Team.
You Still Clash Your Work With Imagine Club.
Fuck...
Cant Even Do Your Primary Objective.
Still Go Do 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Objective.
And For The Others.
Who Tries To Push Their Job To Me ?
Fuck You.
Everyone Have Their Own Things To Do.
You Guys Do Your Own Part.
I Already Doing My Best On Mine.
You Guys Slack So Much.
Do 1 Thing Just To Buy Those Fucking Tapes Also Need Ask Me To Buy.
You No Hands No Legs Buy Arh ?
Those Fucking Tapes Also Can Claim Money.
No Fucking Reason To Not Do Your Fucking Job.
And Shane.
You Got 7 Weeks To Do 2 Short Video
10 Seconds Each Only.
What The Fuck When You Shouted Out Saying No Time.
Cant Finish.
And Tries To Push To Other People Help Him Do.
You Think Other People Nothing To Do Also ?
You Think I Got Nothing To Do arh ?
You Think Paperwork So Easy To Do Arh ?
You DO LAR !!!
There Is A Fucking Reason Why No One Wants To Be A Producer.
Cause Of Tough Work And Paper Here And There.
Its The Most Things To Do In The Entire Crew.
I Said To Myself After Seeing Last Year's Video Production 2 Results.
I Promise Myself Not To Hep Other People.
And Freaking Concentrate On My Job Only.
Fucking Take My Credits.
I Do The Hard Work.
You Take The Fame ?
The Fuck Is This.
The Teacher Say What Things You Do On Set We Will Know.
Fuck ?
Didnt You See That They Always Come Late ?
Never Do Work ?
Slack On Set.
Excuses Here And There.
While I Work My Ass Off ?
Aisha Say Change Script Again.
Do You Know That The Tinyest Change To The Script.
Means That I Have To Retype , RePrint The
Talent's Script
Camera Cue Card.
Master Shot List.
RunDown ?
The Timing For Each Shot ?
You Know How Troublesome It Is ?
You Say You Want It Asap.
I Give You Next Day.
I Never Sleep , Sleep Late , Lesser Sleep.
Also Die Die Finished What You Want.
You Know How Much Work Is That ?
Still Need Print And Retype ?
You Know How Expensive It Is ?
You Guys Dateline So Long.
Give You 7 Weeks To Buy Tape, Do Graphics.
You 7 Weeks Never Go Out Buy ?
What You Do During Your Weekends.
Then The Fucking Mr Joel.
Still Not Happy.
Want Recording Le.
Now Then Show How Our Seniors Work.
SHOW EARILER LAR.
SO THAT WE CAN LEARN THAT Eariler.
And Can Change Eariler.
Our Last Rehearsal Over Le.
Now Then Show.
On Recording.
New Track Shots.
New Dolly Shots.
New Camera Shots.
Recording Sure Fucked Up One.
Coming Back To The Topic.
I Work My Ass Off.
While The Others Slack Everyday.
School Hours Then Do.
You At Home Slack, Sleep Eat.
I At Home DO WORK HOR.
AND MY MUM Still Say I PLAY GAMES WHOLE DAY.
PISSED.
TOTALLY DISCOURAGING.
Im So Sick Of This.
You Dun Want Get High Marks.
I WANT !!
Dont Become A Disturbance For Our Final Product.
I Know I Did Wrong Directing During The Last Rehearsal.
Its My First Time You Know.
I Then Practiced My Talking My Cuts.
Opening !
Standy By Cam 3.
Bumper Out.
Cut To Cam 3.
Super In
Stand By Cam 2
Track In Cam 2
Cut To Cam 2
Stand By Cam 1
Stand By Cam 3
Cut To Cam 1
Cut To Cam 3.
Fade To Video Playback.
Standby Cam 3.
Super In.
Cut To Cam 3.
Standby Cam 1
Track Out Cam 1
Cut To Cam 1
Fade To Credits.
See How I Memorise The Entire Thing I Need To Say.
Today I Direct So Good.
So Much Better Then Aisha =D
No One Said I Did Great.
Think No Improvement.
Think Its What Im Suppose To Do...
During Last Few Weeks.
When The Both Groups Do The Script.
Once I Receive The Script.
I Next Day All The PaperWork Done, Completed.
I Felt The Urgence Of The Timing We Had Left.
And Yet...
I Give Them Everything They Needed To Start Their Work.
They Slacked.
1 Week After Then. They Start Doing Their Work At The Same Time With Group 1.
Why Start The Work With Them When I Given You The Paperwork 1 Week Ago.
Why Start Same Time With Them ?
They Are A Different Level From Us.
They All So High Graders, And You Want To Fight Them Head-On.
Group 1 Have Got A Lousy Producer.
That's Their Lost.
Our Group The Fuck ?
I Chiong So Fast.
You All Still Slack And Play Around.
During Discussions Wasting Time Talking Crap.
And Dun Get The Point Across The Entire Group.
If Not Just For My Attendance.
If Not For My Laziness.
These People Will Look Up To Me Like God.....
I Realli Dun Get It.
When Im Serious. You Guys Slack.
And Say I So Kan Chiong.
I Realli Dun Get It....