Friday, February 25, 2011

Just Reached Home Not Long Ago.
Just Bathed Finish.
Today's Studio Production Was The Best =D
Mr. Joel Praised Me.
And Say I Was The Best Director Within The Total 12 Directors, 6 Groups, 3 Class.
Cause I Can Control The People Properly And In A Fastest Timing.
Also Say That Seeing My Script I Did Some Mistakes.
But My Fast Reaction And Responds Make Up For It.
Am So Happy.
First Step Being As A Director, First Time Being One.
And Such Good Remarks !
Then I As A Producer.
Was Praised By Ms.Chirstina For Doing The Paperwork Fast And Nicely Done.
Joel Also Praised That I Could Go Out In This Industry And Would Recommend Me
To Be A Assistant Producer Straight Away =D
While Group One.
Swee Kheng Directing Lose Out To Me !!
Aisha Being The First Director Also Lose Out To Me !!!
Super Happy.
Joel And Chirstina Said That The Reason Why Group 2 Marks Would Be Higher Then
Group 1 Was Having A Good Producer ( THATS ME!! )
And Also Said That Its Group 1's Lost To Not Have Me =DD
I Mean ME !!
ME !! 
ME !!!
OMG...
Looking At Keng Hao Pissed Off Face.
Super Happy.
Though They Are My Friends.
My Face Was Super Red 
When We Are Having A Debrief.
Joel Also Said After Class ( Having Lunch With Him )
During The Critic, With Chirstina Just Now.
We Thought That You Would Do Badly.
But Guess Not.
You Proved Us Wrong.
Chirstina Also Tell Joel That.
To Keep An Eye Out For Me =(
Cause I Maybe The Only One In This Few Years 
That Could Be A Director And Producer At The Same Time.
Imagine.
Directed By Joel =D
Produced By Joel =D
OMG !!!
Wondered If My Parents Knew About This...
Few People Could Do This.
But They Said.
Only If I Would Not Be Lazy.
I Could Be Great.

Hmm This Weekend I Shall Treat Myself Great.
Hmm..
Am Very Tired.
Having My Rest.
Hope Not To Wake Up Saturday Again =(
Nights =D