Sometimes , Most Times I Wondered.
Girl Like A Boy.
So Fast In Relationship.
Boy Like Girl.
50% Will Be In Relationship
50% Wont Be In Relationship
In The 50% Relationship.
Still Need See Personality.
Truely Love You Or Not ?
Security ?
Money ?
Family ?
And Then Minus All These.
Left How Many Percent Only ?
Why's Life So Unfair At Times Like This.
Izzit Because Of A Idiot Last Time Say.
If A Girl Is Too Good For You. Marry Her ?
You Also Need See You Love Her Or Not Mah.
Why Izzit That Some People See Each Other Only
Straight In Relationship.
Girl Like Boy ?
And If Not Straight In Relationship
Means Boy Likes The Girl ???
Bloody Hell.
Why Must Girls Set Their Standards So High Sometimes.
A Guy Love You With His Heart.
Still So Picky.
See Show Lar Drama, Script.
Girls Want Money Money Money Money Money.
Quite True Actually.
You Need Money Afterall.
If Not Love Each Other Also No Use.
See Practical Needs.
( Damn Mummie Influence Me )
My Mum Taught Me That.
Everything Have To Be Practical.
But Im Beginning To Lose Trust In Being Practical.
Being Practical Part Causes Me To Become What I Am Now...
If I Only Knew Anderson Eariler.
Coming Back To Going Straight Into Relationship After Meeting Each Other.
Dun You Want To Know Each Other More Before Getting Together ?
That Was What I Told To Jordan Ang.
Before He Was Together With Sinyee.
Wow Still Cant Believe That Happened.
He Was Like Flirting With Jia Wen.
The Other Time.
Then The Next Day Together With Sinyee.
Didnt Want To Tell To My MeiMei.
He's My Friend Afterall.
But Since Now's Over.
Perhaps I Was Wrong With This Sentence.
Dun You Want To Know Each Other More Before Getting Together ?
Regretting...
I Practically Ruin Everything I Trust, Love, Like,Want.
With A Simple. Yet Complicated Thinking.
After A While.
I Thought.
If I Didnt Think Things Too Complicated.
I Will Be Happy.
But But But Jealousy's Part Of Everyone.
I Can Do Nothing About It.
Tomorrow's My Big Day.
Into Getting My First Step To Getting To My Wish / New Year's Resolution.
Hope To Have Your Blessings 0.0
Sounds Wrong.
Btw My New Year's Resolution Is Not Longer Being The Best Young Director In Singapore.
Changed To.
Simple Yet Tough.
" I Want To Be Reconized "
I Know I Know...
Its 1am Now.
School's Starting In 7 Hours.
Time To Sleep .
Good Night =D
Sweet Dreams =D
Sleep Tight =D
Dun Let The Bed Bugs Bite =D
See You In Lalaland =D