Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Sometimes Knew It.
Harry Potter The Entire Series Would Lose Out To Just 1 Movie.
Inception.
Storyline Graphics 
No Comments...
Amazing.
And I Knew It.
The Movie With The Best Storyline, Pictures Before Inception Was The Dark Knight.
Before Dark Knight Was Titanic.
1. Inception – 9.0 / 10
2. Black Swan – 8.9
3. Toy Story 3 – 8.7
4. The Social Network – 8.2
5. How To Train Your Dragon – 8.2
6. Tangled – 8.1
7. Kick-Ass – 8.0
8. Shutter Island – 8.0
9. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I – 7.9
10. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World – 7.9

I Dun See How Black Swan Made it To 8.9 Rating...
This Year. There Arent Much Comedy Movie.
A Pity...
And Wow Harry Potter Part 1 Only 3 Stars Rating.
Disappointed.
Know Why ?
CAUSE THE FUCKING AUTHOR.
DUNNO HOW TO MAKE THE ENDING FOR HARRY POTTER.
I READ THE FUCKING BOOK.
ITS RUBBISH.

Doodlebug
Momento.
Inception.

I Just came Up To An Idea...