My Head Hurts Suddenly.
I Know I Know.
I Havent Been Sleeping Enough These Few Days.
After Tomorrow.
The Night To Saturday
Sleep To Tong Guai.
I Think Spell Like That.
Meaning Sleep To Happy Shiok =D
Later Set.
Raining Abit.
Heng Not My Set =D
But Then See How The Professionals Do It
When Raining.
Learn A Bit Here And There.
Then Tomorrow 7.30 Hor !
Need Reach School.
Last Day For Rehearsal And Recording Le =D
Wish Myself All The Best =D
Willing To Accept All Best Wishes =D
MUST SAY TO ME HOR !!
Whoever Who Reads This.
Must Say Good Luck To Me !
MUST MUST TEXT ME.
If You Dun Hor.
Curse You Bad Luck =.=
But Then If See Already Too Late.
Then Nevermind =D
Im Not A Bad Person =D
Im A Good Guy =D
Hehes.
BHB LOL
Eh I Genius Hor !
Lol =D
Ok Ok Getting Late.
Hope I Have I Have A Good Rest Tomorrow Night.