Weekend outfield was really bad.
The moment we got off the tunnel.
It poured madly.
There was lightning, thunder, rain spattering all over my face.
Drenched to the skin.
5minutes into outfield.
Boots socks. Underwear all wet.
Its as if people pour water onto me.
But I feel its okie.
I can tahan.
But
5th time today.
First, they say we are selected for luggage party, those selected for luggage would not go collect vehicle.
End up we still went to collect vehicle, but during then, they said those who did luggage party and collecting of vehicles, dunnid go weekend outfield. End up still we went for weekend outfield.
Yesterday parade and the rehearsal, they said those who went for weekend outfield dunnid go.
But still we are going.
So yeah I felt really cheated.
Everyone promised that once do this wont do that. Once do this wont do that.
Me and my buddy got to do everything.
And there are a handful of people who did not do anything.
Just sleep in bunk do nothing.
Voiced out to my sir.
He knew but he said there will be repaid back.
So they gave more nights out.
But wtf ?
Those people who did not go also nights out. Also went.
There's no point.
Alpha company.
Those who did outfield, booked out today just now at 2plus pm.
What ?!?!?!
So early !!! Too early !!!
Our company earilest book out also 5-6pm, then they delay and delay and delay.
I asked them they say sunday night book in.
What?!?!?!
I also got do outfield.
I friday then book out.
Good job""
What an awesome battlion.
Awesome company.
Really not happy with the system already. People keep geng excuses.
Geng mc.
Geng here geng there.
Okie.. chill chill.
Its a test...