Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sometimes I think, combat life isnt good at all.
Most weeks outfield.
Sleeping on hard concrete, under heavens's mercy rain or shine.
Bumpy roads, watch where your feet lands. Carrying 25-30kg load walking around.
You just want to get home, sleep on your wonderful bed. Under a sheltered home.
You just wouldnt feel like going out at all.

As for those, body not as fit one.
8am to 5pm.
Outside still can get part time jobs.
You basically just rot in camp so much, that you just want to do more work outside.

As for me, could be the best yet not the best.
Say commandos and guard units.
What I am.
Infantry scout. People doesnt even know what I do. Have 0% information.
They only know those commandos and guards.
Then below me, just clerks medic storeman.
It just really sucks.

I really want you to at least know, and feel how I feel.