Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Had an short chat with my family.
Tonight. Told them what I wanted to try to do after ns.
First I said, I wanted to go with my interest of movies.
That said means, mediacorp.
I havent said anything, my sister said even mediacorp wants a diploma holder.
But I said, had an nitec, and I want to try out behind the scene.
Making of movies, short film. Etc etc.
That includes like phototaking, making of DVDs, editing, photoshop, paperwork.
Basically something I was okie with doing. 
My mummie was like okie. Okie..

Secondly, going something I love to do.
But I dont think anyone knows about this, other than sinyee and anderson and yyn.
Events management.
The feeling of making nothing to everything. Just turns me on.
In the good way, not the horny way =P

That said, even in the media industry would need some events management skills due to calling in everything into place. Hard to describe, but I did it during my 2 years in nitec of media.

Being in the media industry means random call times.
We could be morning afternoon sleeping.
Night working.
2 to 3 days working straight due to location release timings.
While doing this, I would finish up my driving licence and having a private cert for events management.
So thats it.

Thats my plan for now, things might change due to different circumstances.
But yeah, I guess..