Had an PC interview.
Said my performance after taiwan had been progressively increasingly good.
Keep up the progress for the next 3 months of hell.
Then it be ORD already.
Overall, I felt that im being a better person. More helpful more understanding. Getting the respect of my commanders and peers.
Hinted getting a promotion by the end of the year, which I aimed for.
Not the best, which is corporal first class. Corporal can liao.
First class still need extra 5 years reservices hah!!
Tomorrow drill compeition.
Time to get 3 more days off =D
Just need to put on a show then take 3 days off.
Simple as one two three.
Today, one of my most respected platoon mate broke down.
I of course went to his concern.
Once again its just army.
I dont want to explain in details, but its just freaking army.
5 day week, with a chance of random weekends. Unexpected late bookouts.
Delay and drag timings.
Haiz... nvm..