Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Today talked to my mum abit before going back to camp.

Asked what daddy working as.
Holding two jobs.
But my mum actually wasnt sure about what exactly he does.

All she knows that he have bad credit history and records.

At first, mummie married him.
Was really happy that he could have up 6000dollars, and at that point of time.
A meal was 20cents.
Bus ride 5cents.
So yeah at that point.
Cause mummie was in a rich family.
She was concern that not cause of her money marry her I guess.
And picked someone who actually saves.
That being said.
That was the only point daddy saved.

Now no one knows how much he owes people.
He last week.
Asked me to lend him 3000 dollars.
This is the third time he asked.
But first time I said no.
Second time lend him 2000.
He only returned 1000. I didnt asked back. Cause I feel should be ownself return if he really wants to.
But now, asking for another 3000.

I personally feel, own debts ownself pay off. But he's afterall my father.
I only have got one father.
But, whenever he opens his mouth, was, eaten ? And can lend money ?

We had 2 houses before this flat.
Each and every time sell house to pay his debts.
Mummie said he also eyeing on selling this current flat, as 3rd floor was selling for 500thousand. Just to pay his debts.

For the first and second time.
Mummie actually have got enough money to upgrade to condo or bungalow. But end up sell flat to pay papa debts.

Thinking back to myself.
I also have had money spending problems. And im not denier to it.

But yep, I did some stuff that restrict myself from over spending, and or spending on what I want.
Example, keeping my debit card and atm card at home.
Withdrawing 30% of my allowance to 2nd account which I never assign any card for. That if need to draw money from it need to ask to open. Which is totally troublesome.
Bringing out only what I planned, bringing only what I need for the day.
Another 10% for some money insurance thing. That only allows me to take back after 39 years old.

Honestly I feel. Im not ready for anything.
Cant wait for ns to finish.
Get things going.