Monday, November 11, 2013

Tomorrow morning.
Going for a 4 days 3 night outfield.

Be focusing on doing forward rest point.
Its where we back brief all the higher ups before they launch the attack on enemy.

And of course plenty of other activities.

But be focusing on this forward point.
Be scouting this entire big area for 300man.

I will be the most important guy in the battlion.
One wrong information given out or received may mean the entire battlion failure.
Thats not all.
All information would be coded.
Means I also need to decode.

Other than these.
Be also receiving crucial informations from all over the rest of the scout teams.
So every information if I mistake.
May result in major people dieing.
Or big advantage points that could also result in more people dieing.

Hope I dont screw up.

Tomorrow 9am moving out.
Not bringing phones or anything.