Saturday, October 17, 2009

Yesterday Night 
Made My Discision 
I Have Decided To Quit Soldier Front ( Game )
While Thinking Of Money
Felt Sorry To My Clan Mates And Friends 
Helpers School Friends , Etc 
I Have Decided To Save My $50 Every Month 
And Save Them Up

Hmm Morning Wake Up 10 More Mins To Work
LOLs 
Rushed Bathed And Out With YYN 
Late Of Course
But Boss Say Nothing
Think Used To It
Somemore No People 
Today No Food Hygenie Course 
Slack With Choo Kok ( Boss ) 
Chat Chat 
While Doing Paper Work 
Chat About Chalet
Ask Lend Transport 
Then He Also Recommend Us Go That Singsong 
Calling All Division

This Monday Meet Over My Place 
At 11 Am Sharp 
Spread To All Who Came On Thursday 
Next End Work Le 
Went Home 
On-ed Soldier Front For The Last Time 
And Vent Told Everyone 
I Was Going To Quit 
LOTS AND LOTS OF Replys
Then I Dun Bother 
I Just Unplug Soldier Front And Vent =) 
Went Down In The Name In Honour Of x3Razor 
Everyone Will Know Me In That Era In The Game 
Professional Sniper And Siao Chiongster 
Great In Asisting And Commanding 
Then Nazi A While 
Break Record 
15 Rounds =) 
Great
Then Bring Greg's Computer Go Back His Base 
I Very Bastard 
Tell Him Ownself Carry This Cpu 
Then Lalala He Every 10 Sec Put Down 
Rest A While Then Take Again
Then Near Playground 
I Say
Greg !! See You Small Lar I Help You Take 
In My Mind : Stupid Shorty So Short And Weak 
Of Course Cannot Take Lar 
Mother Suck Cock In Hell Lar 
Gregory Ho Family Fly 
Hmm Then Help Him Take Lor 
No Stopping
Greg's Comp Like Lighter And Lighter Lerhh
But Then Haiz 
* Looks At My Cpu *
No Hope ........
Must Get Used To Weight Lerhh
If Not Sure Die 
Then Me And YYN Go Bluff Him 
Say We Going Back My Place
I Sleep He Play
But Then We Go Tampines 1 
Went To Cyberactive , Challenger 
Then CS Go Eat At Food Junction 
YYN Treat Me Eat
Then We Travel All The Way To Ikea =)
Just For Cheap $1 Drink And Refill =) 
LOLS 
Then Went Back To Tampines 1 
Go Challenger Buy 
Company Of Heros Gold Edition

Then Go Home Install
Now Stop Game Halfway
Blog First 
In Case Forget Again =)
Think Thats All Then 
Btw 
Thanks YYN 
Treat Me Eat Dinner And Help Me Spon $5.40 More 
For Da Game =)
Can Together Play Lerhhs
Okie Then 
Thats About It 
Bye Everyone 
* Off To Game *