Yesterday Night Before Sleeping
I Took A Peek At Greg's Phone =)
Hmm I Think Hor .
His So Called "GIRL"
Wont Stead With Him One
Think She Only Treat Him As A Good Friend
Or Like God - Bro Or Something
I Also Took Down Her Number =)
In Greg's Contact I See This
Mei/Huiwen
Hmm Secretly See His Sms
Seems Like This Girl
Is Also Playing With Greg's Name
Giving Him Names
Example :
Gregory Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho
Gregory Ho Wei Wei Wei Wei Wei
And Things Like That
Also Seems To Me That Greg's Not Moving Anything
Complete Quite Fail
Aiya Enough About That
Today Woke Up
Quite Early =)
12plus ?
Thought Can Go Out With Dear As Planned
We That Time Planned
2 Weeks Before
Go Out Go Buy Those Disposible Things And Stuff
And On Friday
TODAY's Friday
And She Say Going To YYX's Place
This Is SOOO Unfair
She Seems To Be Hiding From Me Something !!!
Cant Take The Intense Especially
With Her HER !!!
Haiz Damn Fucked Up
Always Say I Will Find Out Soon
I Will Find Out Soon
What Thing Find Out Soon !!!
What Thing No Time !!
YYX Dieing Meh ?
I Will Be Grat If She Dies
Dont Mind My Dear Pei Her Till She Dies
Both Sides Win Win LOL
Then Was Toot
Then Stayed At Home Lor
Wait For Greg Finish His
Noob Dragonica
Me And YYN In Game Wait For Him
For Round 30min
We Slept A While
While Waiting
Tot Can Play Very Long One
Then Just 2 Matches
He Zhao Liao
Went Home Lerhh
So Now With YYN
Both Emoing At Home
He Gets Bored = He Will Want To Spend Money
So I Force Him In
Then Emo Bah
2 Person Ruin This Day
That is Greg And My Dear
Tot Will Go Out With Her Can Bring YYN Along
So Wont Like Sian
But NOW !!!
Haiz ...