Arl0w There !!!
Woo !!! OVER ITS OVER !!!!
N Levels !!!!
Today Only Slept For 2 Hours Kinda Sleepy
But Not Sleepy At All During The Paper
Had A Bad Stomachache During The Morning
Think It Helped Kept Me Awake
Hmm During Paper 1
I Flipped The Paper
Seeing Which Questions I Can Do
Waa Look Look All So Hard
Then Like Aiya Fail Liao Fail Liao
But Then
Once Time Started
I Turn Over The Paper
Read And Read Then
Out Of The Sudden All The Formulas Came To My Mind
I Like Changed Into Another Person Liddat
I Didnt Know What I Was Doing
All I Know Was I Was Writing And Writing
Turning Over Page After Page
Then Suddenly Done Liao
I Like Out Of Control
Went Str To Sleep
Didnt Know What Else Happen Till The Teacher
Take Back The Paper
Hmm Felt Like Not Myself
But Soon Paper 2 Nothing Much Happen
Hmm Think Can Pass Well =)
Then Went Home
So Excited
Took Taxi Home Called Dear =)
Felt Good
Played A While Bathed
YYN Came Over Use Computer A While
Then He Go For His DnT Paper
I Played Till He Came Again ...
We Then Together Slacked And Played A While
Soon Bored
Then Went Out Together With Dear Too
Go CS , Tampines 1 Just Walk Walk
Hmm Walk Home Together
Dear Suggested
Hmm Came Home Kinda Excited Still
Played Need For Speed Swift
I Did A Realli Funny Overtake
Here's The Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-2bzqMz8IY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-2bzqMz8IY
Hmm Think Thats About That
Hmm Waiting To 3am
Call Dear =)
Think Take Care Then
Hmm Waiting To 3am
Call Dear =)
Think Take Care Then