Today Woke Up
Play Company Of Heros Lor =)
Play 1 Match With YYN
Had Fun
Dunno Why We 2 Play Together Always Win
Then Plus With Greg Always Lose
Hahas
Win Dao Sibei Shiok =)
Hmm After Playing Went To YYN's Place Slack A While
Dear Want Me See Survivor
Before We Go Shopping
So Leis Wait Lor
Then Just Nice 5pm
Need Wait 1hr30min
Then Suggested Come Over My Place
See I Not Stupid Too Drama Using MioTV
Then Move Out Lor
Watched 3 Episodes
6.25 pm
Then Stopped And Watch Survivor
After Watching We Go Ahead To Tampines 1
I Already Knew What To Buy
Then Help YYN Buy First Lor
His Budget $50 Buy 2 Sets Of Clothes o.O
Kinda Little
YYN Suggested Hang Ten o.O
Ok Lor
Go See See
Only Can Buy 1 Set .....
Helped Him Look For A Black Shirt
Found One
And A Jeans
Total $52
I Took Out $2 Dollars For Him =)
Then I Went Over To Esprit
Looked Over The Model Again
Very Nice
Asked The Total Price How Much
Then After With The Card Discount
$327.50
The Fuck >.>
No Wonder Lar The Coat Already Cost $199.90
Then Go See Without The Coat Lor
Test Test Sizes
Finally Got It =)
Need Wait 1hr30min
Then Suggested Come Over My Place
See I Not Stupid Too Drama Using MioTV
Then Move Out Lor
Watched 3 Episodes
6.25 pm
Then Stopped And Watch Survivor
After Watching We Go Ahead To Tampines 1
I Already Knew What To Buy
Then Help YYN Buy First Lor
His Budget $50 Buy 2 Sets Of Clothes o.O
Kinda Little
YYN Suggested Hang Ten o.O
Ok Lor
Go See See
Only Can Buy 1 Set .....
Helped Him Look For A Black Shirt
Found One
And A Jeans
Total $52
I Took Out $2 Dollars For Him =)
Then I Went Over To Esprit
Looked Over The Model Again
Very Nice
Asked The Total Price How Much
Then After With The Card Discount
$327.50
The Fuck >.>
No Wonder Lar The Coat Already Cost $199.90
Then Go See Without The Coat Lor
Test Test Sizes
Finally Got It =)
Nice ?
Got Money Go Back Buy The Coat =)
Or Something
Hmm Total Cost $150
Happy With It
Then After That Go Food Junction Eat Dinner
Went Home Soon After =)
-001.jpg)