Monday, October 26, 2009

Haiz ....
Didnt Sleep Whole Night 
Was Mircowaving My Dinner 
At 5 am ?
Think I Pressed Too Many Minutes 
Over Heated
Burned >.>
Waa Whole House On Smoke
Didnt Know As I Was Playing With My Computer
Smelled It >.>
I Quickly On All The Fans 
Open Windows Alll That Lar >.>
Quite Scared 
Hmm Then After Liddat Liddat Lor 
LOLS ....
Skip Skip A Bit So Wont Be So Wordy 
Ate Breakfast With YYN 
Then Go To Dear's Place 
Helped Her Bring All The Things Down To Her Place 
Wait For A Van To Bring Over The Things 
Van 10 Then Come 
Then We Move To Her New Place There ...
Hmm I Cut Short A Bit 
Van Go Wrong House Due To Her Dad's Nice Instructions 
Then We Need Bring All The Things 
By Hand Carry 
From Blk 491D To 491 G
Quite Near 
But The Things Were Very Heavy 
Called Greg Come Help Also 
Then We Did Quite Well
With Coordination 
Guarding And Stuff 
After Done Went In Her New Place 
Slacked A While
Then Went Off
Her Dad Bring Us Go Eat 
His Treat
Eat Lerhh Go Dear's Old Place 
Clean Up A Bit
Waa Forced Me Clean Toilet >.>
Think I Did It Quite Well
Had Fun Too 
Although Anyhow Clean One 
Hmm After That Go CK Buy Things 
Then Go Back Her New Place 
Wait Her Pack Things 
I Slept A While 
After That Went To My Place 
Waa The Burned Smell Still Can Smell
After That Go To Giant See Wine And Beer 
After That Checking And Dinner At There 
Went Home 
Sleep !!
Haha Nights