Today Didnt Go To School
Tomorrow Too ...
Today Experienced Something That Only Some Will Have The Same
Problems With Me Only Some
Something I Wont Expect
Something I Didnt Know
Some Mistrusted Friends
Aka HeartStealer ( Carl )
Very Fun Hor ?
Use My Name Go Other People Blog Write Shit ?
Very Fun Right ?
I Tell You Hor ...
The Angriness Im Now In ...
No Murderer , Killer Bullies Will Dare Offend Me
Later U Watch Out
I Will Be At Your Place Watching You
Make Sure Your Ass Got Wooped
Very Fun Right ?
Use x3Razor Hor !!!
Knn No Happy Come Challenge Me Again
Win You 2 Times Dun Use My Name
Still Use Hor !!!
Fucker Sia ..
I Definatey Will Hit U Till Your Whole Family Cry
Wasted 4 Years Of Trusting You And Friendship
U Did Something REALLI WRONG
IN MY FRIEND's BLOG
( http://amorous-affection.onsugar.com/ )
Very Fun Right ?
Im Realli Serious With My Relationship With Jiayi
Im Totally Into It
Broke Her Heart Many Times
And Now
My Dream Realli Come True
Misunderstanding Broke It
She Dont Even Let Me Explain Myself
And I Spent A Total 6 Hours Is On My Dear's Blog
Reading All Her Post
Playing With Her Blog's Sources
Hope She Reads This
I Dun Need Her ' Sorry '
Just Come Back To Me ...
Haiz ...
Exams Round The Corner ...
Carl !!!
U Watch Out Later ...
Noob Idiot
You Never See My Angry Before Right ?
I Will Show You Today
Haiz ...
Hope Everything Will Be Okay
In My Next Time Blog Posting
Hope She Reads ...
And Hoped Its The Reason Why
Some Mistrusted Friends
Aka HeartStealer ( Carl )
Very Fun Hor ?
Use My Name Go Other People Blog Write Shit ?
Very Fun Right ?
I Tell You Hor ...
The Angriness Im Now In ...
No Murderer , Killer Bullies Will Dare Offend Me
Later U Watch Out
I Will Be At Your Place Watching You
Make Sure Your Ass Got Wooped
Very Fun Right ?
Use x3Razor Hor !!!
Knn No Happy Come Challenge Me Again
Win You 2 Times Dun Use My Name
Still Use Hor !!!
Fucker Sia ..
I Definatey Will Hit U Till Your Whole Family Cry
Wasted 4 Years Of Trusting You And Friendship
U Did Something REALLI WRONG
IN MY FRIEND's BLOG
( http://amorous-affection.onsugar.com/ )
Very Fun Right ?
Im Realli Serious With My Relationship With Jiayi
Im Totally Into It
Broke Her Heart Many Times
And Now
My Dream Realli Come True
Misunderstanding Broke It
She Dont Even Let Me Explain Myself
And I Spent A Total 6 Hours Is On My Dear's Blog
Reading All Her Post
Playing With Her Blog's Sources
Hope She Reads This
I Dun Need Her ' Sorry '
Just Come Back To Me ...
Haiz ...
Exams Round The Corner ...
Carl !!!
U Watch Out Later ...
Noob Idiot
You Never See My Angry Before Right ?
I Will Show You Today
Haiz ...
Hope Everything Will Be Okay
In My Next Time Blog Posting
Hope She Reads ...
And Hoped Its The Reason Why
Btw I Got 2 Free Tickets I Won
For Phobia 2
Anyone Wanna Go With Me ?