Saturday, March 19, 2011

Never Felt So Shag -.-
Ever Since SYF =D
Time To Work.
Time To Show.
Mr.Joel Was Like Saying Why Ms Chirstina Didnt Pick Me To Go In The Agency..
Hahas -.-
Today My Team Was Pathetic !
Its Like Everything I Need To Do By Myself.
Lights Grip Light Plan, Angle
Even Though I Was Not A Lighting Director In Studio.
Nor A Gaffer.
Nor A Camera Operator.
Its Like Naturally Know How To Work It.
Weird...
And Shane Was Like.
Ok Ok I Try.
Wait 5 Min.
No Lights Turned Off.
No Lights Turned On.
Was Waiting On Top The Of High High Ladder.
Emoing With Rum -.-
Woo And I Always Fell Today.
Super Super Scared.
Was Finish Adjusting The Light 33 Parken.
Then I Shook A Bit.
The Ladder Shook.
Woo Almost Lost Balance
I Could Have Died Again.
But Once Again God Didnt Want Me To Die.
Then I Was Like Stunned.
All Came To My Rescue-.-
Hold OnTo The Ladder Below.
Brain Was Like Telling Me I Cant Die Yet.
Still Have Got Things To Do.
Mind Went Blank After I Got Down.
Was Like Shane Say Do This.
Ok Ok Do Do.
Then When My Brain Walk Back To My Head.
Realise Shane Jumped Shots.
And Jumped Chroma Lighting Plan.
Sibei Nice...
Nothing To Say.
Then Need Redo.
Wow...
Cant Continue Typing.
Forget It...
Nights Off To Bed.