Monday, March 7, 2011

Finally First Prove/Evidence That Paying Attention During
Digital Audio Production Lecture Paid Off.
And Also Proves That My Theory Helps In Practical.
My Partner Zuraidi Was Shocked At How Fast I Do Those Assignments.
Need Do Assignment 27,28,29
Im Like Super Excited Super Kan Chiong.
My Partner Told Me To Relax.
While He Was Editing His "AIDS" Short Film.
Got M18 Scenes -.-
Saw Them All !
The Girl Dare Naked Sia !
Then Kena Scolded By Mr.Nick
He Say That One Considered R-Rated.
Then Keng Hao At There Laughing.
But Then I See Not Realli R-Rated Lor.
Nothing Was Shown.
Anyway I Didnt Care When So Many People Gathered Behind Him Watching Them Short Film.
Was Busy Doing.
I Do Finish Assignment 29 That Time.
People Still At Assignment 27.
Super Super Funny Doing It So Fast.
When Class Ended People Cant Finish!
Too Bad For Them =D 
Hehes.
Who Ask Them No Listen In Lecture.
Lalalala.
Got Some Lecture I Never Go.
I See Only I Know How Do Le.
Who Says DAP ( Digital Audio Production )
Hardest ? Think Its Easy.
Then Here Comes The Shock.
First Person To Ownself Do Finish.  
First In Class In Terms For The Results.
Wahaha !
I Want Say To My Mum Sia.
First Person Do Finish Nothing To Get.
First Person Doesnt Mean First In Class.
First Person Means Never Check.
First Person Means Sure Got Careless Mistakes.
First Person Means Results Sure Lousy.
I Wanna Tell Her Sia.
Bloody Shoot Her Back.
So Yeah.
My Attentativeness Is Paying Me Back.
And Cant Believe Jaron Skinny He Copy Down On NoteBook.
Still Need Me To Go Teach Him.
Copy Blindly....
But Then First Person To Do Finish Also Headache.
People Ask Zuraidi How Do.
All He Push To Me.
Then I Headache Sia.
I More Busy Then Teacher Somemore Sia.
But Then Yeah.
I Like It.
Being Able To Teach Something.
Makes Me Feel Good Though.
Makes Me Feel That
I Do Till So Good Till I Can Teach.
Confidence Lad =D
Hahas !
Thats Class For Today =D

This 6 Months Would Be Great.
Everything Is Going As I Planned It Would.
Things Are Starting To Be Paying Off.
Must Prove To Mummie Im Not Stupid.
I Feel Like If I Can 4Point GPA.
Throw The Paper At Her -.-
Seems Bad.
No Lar I Wont Do That !
Hahas. Not That Bad Person.
Im A Good Person =D
Hehes.