Thursday, March 3, 2011

Arl0w People !
Today Afternoon Bought Myself A 5x5x5 Rubik's Cube.
I Told Myself Hey !
My So Good In 3x3x3.
Lets Skip 4x4x4 And Go Straight To 5x5x5.
I Just Bathed Finish And Finished Solving My 5x5x5 Rubik Cube =D
Seeing Videos Slacking And Doing The Cube.
5Hours On First Try.
Not Bad Already.
People 2 Months 0.0
Plus I Have Only The Beginner Algorithm For 3x3x3.
Then Need Memorise The 3 5x5x5 Algorithms.
2 4x4x4 Algorithms.
And 6 OLLs Algorithm In The 3x3x3.
Which Is Wow.
=.=




Realised How Bad And Stucking The Cube Is.
Should Have Researched More Before Buying.
Anyway Asked YYN Buy Me A V-Cube5 Black Edition.
Which Is Also A 5x5x5 Cube.
But Smoother And Faster.
Which Is 57 Dollars SGD ?
Includes Shipping Price ?
Most Likely Next Week Then Come.
So Liddat Lor.

Today My Erh Pm2 Teacher.
After Lesson Had A Short Discussion.
Random Though.
And I Accidently Say
Hi My Name Is Genius.
I Was Like =.=
Opps.

She Immediatly Like Know That You Saying That To Cheer Yourself Up.
She Also Asked Me Straight Why Are You In Ite?
I Simply Said.
I'm Not Paper Proven Smart.
She Asked My Results.
And Yeah.
ThereAbout.
Its Like Hit Correct Topic So Fast So Quick.
Always Wonder Did The Looks Give A Smart Impression Like My Parents Say ?
Or Is Just Self Esteem Genius Quotes That Gives That Impression.
She Then Straight Asked The Question I Hate.
Where You Going After Ite.
My Mum Wants Me To Go To Private "O" Levels...

Actually Alot More...
But I Dunno How Say.
Its Like A Direct Hit Off.
But Then No Important.
Also Forget Already.