Friday, March 4, 2011

I Knew These Would Happen.
It's A Feeling.
I Knew These Would Happen.
And I Couldnt Prevent It.
Grats ?
Grats To A Girl Who Succeeded.
Urge Of Giving Up.
But Why You Told Me Not To Give Up ?
Was It To Test Me ?
Not Funny...
This Is SHIT !
REAL SHIT!
REAL SHIT.
My Dreams Like Linking...
Yesterday I Dreamt Again.
A Short Feeling A Short Dream.
That Links 2 Dreams Together.
Its Like Its Coming.
Its Coming.
You May Think Im FUCKING Crazy.
Signs...
Holy....
I Cant Explain Some Things.
Interesting Life.
Interesting...
I See What I Did With My Life.
There Was Nothing.
Paper's Not Proven.
Papers Papers Papers PAPERS.
i realli need you now ='(
i realli need you here !
i need you...
its not a want...

after these...
i finally see whats important in life.
i know whats next.
just hope im wrong.
been trying to NOT THINK.
playing rubiks.
no mood play any games.
just blog.
rubiks.
haizzzzz...
have you guys seen 
anyone who could be super sad
while giving a laugh ?
which is the 
Emo Laugh ?

I Shall Create Another Personal Blog Somewhere.
This Is Not The Place To Post These Kind Of Stuff.