Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hi People =D
Friday School Was Fun !
Imma Help Shane Do His Safety Idea.
His Job : Director ? And Vision Mixer.
My Job ?
Producer, Grip, Gaffer, DOP, Floor Manager.
Not Bad Huh ?
Was Wondering.
Those Better Then Us Group.
1 Time Shoot In Studio.
Call 20-30 People.
I Was Wondering.
It FUCKING Stuffy.
Crazy Keng Hao.
We This Coming Friday.
We Shall Be The First 5 Man Group 
To Use Green Screen Edit 
Short Film Video Of Safety.
5 Man =D
Shane , Wei Hao , Mages, Me, And Jaron Skinny.
So Ya.
We Are The "Useless","Lousy" Group
In The Entire Class.
But After This Video.
We Shall Prove Them Wrong.
I Shall Show Them Whats Emotion Lighting And Nice Cam Work.
NOT Always A Talent MUST BE FULLY Litted.
And Smooth Pan And Dolly Shots.
Must Remember Bring Rubber Band =D
My Tactic. My Work !
My Idea , $0.05 Cost.
Making It Seems Like A $90 Work.
Our Budget ? 
Nothing ? =D

Anyway Just Now Choo Kok Bring Me And Sai Kang Go To 
A Carpark At Tampines Street 72.
He Allowed Us To Drive His Van.
I Allowed More Time For Sai Kang To Practice
Due To His Driving Lessions Are Coming Soon.
I Played A Little.
During The Handover.
I Release The Clutch, Instant Stall -.-
Sai Kang Laugh.
Eh ! What You Expect.
First Time Here =(
After That No Stall At All =D
But When I Trying To Park The Van.
I Stall The Van 8 Times =(
Making Choo Kok Pek Chek LOL
8 Times ! 
But Okie Lar =D
Not Bad -.-
My Van Straighter Then Sai Kang Parking =D
And I Almost Ran Over A Dog -.-
The Dog Was Like Sleeping In The Middle Of The Damn ROAD.
Heng Choo Kok Tell Me.
Or Else I Would Have Killed It !
But Anyway.
I Know Its Iiilegal For A Person Without A Liencse To Drive.
But Its Fun Experience.
Didnt Kill All Of Us At Least =D
Didnt Bang Any Car At Least =D
Didnt Kill The Damn Dog At Least =D

Hahas =D
Going Off To Bed Then...
Need Plan My Shot List For Friday Tomorrow.
Most Likely Planing With Perpective Shots And Low Angles =D
My Own Way To Express The Video.
I Now Then Know That.
Director Only Can Tell How The Story Goes.
So Thats Not What I Want !
Its The Director Of Photography  ( DOP ) Showing.
So Yeah.
Hope I Wont Disappoint Shane And My Group.
Also Mr.Joel
Our Supervisor For Our Short Film.
Grat He Would Help =D

Who Says Only The Agency Can Do Short Films !
Who Say Only The Media Magic Club Can Join In The Agency To Help Out.
Who Say Only The Best Student That Mr.Nic Choose Can Do Short Films ?
Who Say The Best Pitcher In Year One Able To Join The Agency?
Who Say Only Those Who Are Recommended By The Agency People Can Do Short Films ?
Who Say Those Students Specially Chosen By Ms.Chirstina Can Do Films.
Who Say Those With Slow Minds Cant Be Director ? ( Got Me =D )
Who Say Those 4.0 Graders To Be Chosen To Be In Agency.
Who Say Those Lousy In Class Cant Do Short Film ?
Who Say Those With Lousy Attendance Rates Cant Do Short Film ?
Who Say Those With Socialisation Skills Able To Join Making Short Films ?
Bloody Thick Skin People.
Bia's People.
Here's My Chance...
My Opportunity.
I MUST GRAB This One Well.
Time To Work Joel =D
Time To Prove =D
Time To Show =D
Its Action Time =D
!!! Action !!!