Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Today Morning Dear And YYN 
Come My Place See Hi , My Sweetheart 
Episode 7 
 Then See Finish Le 
Dear Play Sim3 Using My Computer 
While I Go Bathe 
Need Wait My Sister Come Out Toilet First 
Wait Till I Sleep 
LOL 
My Father And I Wait Her Till Sleep 
Wahaha !!!
Then When I Wake Up 
Dear Beside Me 
Gimme Angry Face >.> 
I Explained 
LOL 
Then 2.15 Meet Neh And Maggie At YYN's Place Below 
Go Loyang Point 
KTV !!!
Very Sian zzz
They Keep Picking Chinese Songs 
Many Many 
Then Me And YYN Very Sian 
Then English Songs Like Only Got 
Less Then 10 
Wait Till Around 2 Hours 
Then Finally English Song 
Waa Suddenly Like The Whole Room Filled With Voice 
And Happiness
Singing Like Siao Liddat 
Then Dear Bored Lar 
Can Tell 
But Once English Songs Over Le 
The Room Only Left With Dear's Voice Singing 
Others All Sian zzz
Sian All The Other Way 
Then After Go Eat At Her Working Place 
Westurn Shop 
All 5 Of Us Eat Chicken Chop 
Yifeng Drink Mineral 
Maggie Drink Mineral 
YYN Drink Mineral 
Dear Drink Milo 
I Also Drink Milo 
After Eating Homed Soon After =)