Tuesday, December 15, 2009

 Afternoon 2.30 Meet At Busstop 
Together Take Bus

Go Buy Chalet Drinks 
Go Giant 
With Jx , YYN And Dear 
Buy Lots Of Drinks 
Get Ready For More People And 4 Days , 3 Nights 

 
Then Also Got Another Trolley For 
Personal Food 
And Disposible Items 
Dear Very Funny 
Dear Say She Treat Us Eat Dinner ( Sushi) 
Bought At Giant 
Only 3pm Eat Dinner 
LOL

 
We Bought This 
Wahaha Too Bad Greg No Come =) 
Then We Went For Paying 
The " Packer " Quite Lousy In Order 
See So Messy 

Dear Know I Not Quite Like The Way She Do It 
But I Still Kept A Smiling Face 
After That Sat On A Bench 
Together Eat Sushi !!!
Dear And YYN Eating Canned Tuna 
Swaping Around 

Opps @ Jx Face 
2nd Time Caught Funny Face 
LOL 
After That I Treat Take Taxi Home 
Alight At My Place 
And Packed Up Tight 

Slightly More Then The Last Time =) 
Then We All Rest At My Place A While 
Then Go Take Bus 
Go Kallang 
Use Webcam 
 Dear Chat With Her Mummie In China 
Waa Her Mummie Talk To Me Sia 
Very Scare 
LOL 
Talk To Me A Lot A Lot Of Things 

Her Mummie ~
Only Took 1 Picture 
As I Go Eat Outside With YYN 
And Buy Cheese Cake For Dear Eat 
Dear And Her Mummie Chat For 1 Hour Then Go Le 
Took Bus Back 
Then Homed Soon After