Arl0w Guys
Its Me Again !!!
LOL
How's Everybody's Day ?
Cool Yeah ?
First Day Of December =)
Quite Happy
Morning Woke Up
Dear Call Me Wake Up
But Then I Slept Again
A While
Till Around 12noon
Woke Up As Usual Play Games
Play Modern Warfare 2
While Waiting For Jx To Online
Keep Playing Lor
Time To Catch Up With Some Photos
My First Tactical Nuke =)
In Map Name Wasteland
For Those Who Dunno Whats Nuke
Its Nuclear Bomb
Once Activated Instant Win
Its The Most Powerfull Killstreak For
Modern Warfare 2
How To Get It ?
Simply Kill 25 People In A Row
Without Dieing
Thats About It
Next First Time In History !!
I Had A Score
In Search And Destroy =)
12-0
Woo !!!
And Having A 20k Exp In 6 Min Game
Currently Now Im Level 57
Think Greg Is Around Less Then 55
Ok Lets Help Him Count
I Used Around 1.30hr To Get From Lvl 55 To Lvl 57
Lets See
2 Levels
120k Exp
In The Rate Of Exp He Will Be Having
Ground War
10min = 2k exp ?
That Would Be 600 Min ?
LOL
7 Dec He Will Be Back
Think I Will Try To Aim For 68 And Higher =)
Wahaha !!
Greg Sure Would Not Be Able To Catch Me Up
Hmm Wait For Jx To Online
While Waiting Played A While
Of Company Of Heros
OMG
I Saw This Guy
With Imba Stats
With A 4 -31 Losing Streak !!!
LOL
Hmm Around Evening
Jx Online
YYN Stated Time
Before Playing
I Kinda Was Sick
Or Something
This =)
And Drank This
Three Leg Cooling Water
Then Play With The Guys
After Playing
I Feel Great
Hmm Ate My Dinner
Had The Grilled Teriyaki Burger ?
The New Burger From Mac ?
It Was Great
But Think The Burger Was Too Small
Think Its Not Worth The Money Lar ..
But Its Nice =)
After Dinner
See The Usual
Unbeatables 3
At 12Midnight
Till 1am
Then Read Harry Potter
As Usual
Read A Chapter Each Night
Next On Chapter 23 =)
Total There Is 36 Though =)
Hmm .. Thats About It
Going Sleep Then
Night Guys
See You Soon =)








