Monday, December 14, 2009

Morning Woke Up Early 
Pei Dear Go Buy School Textbook 
Reach School There Le 
School Security Guard Dun Allow Slippers To Go In 
Guess Whose We Go Lend ?

 First We Lend This 
" Owner To Be Kept Secret "
But Then Too Small For Dear's Feet 
Then Go Lend From Someone's Else 

Nice View ?
Think Some People Know Who Izzit When I Posted This Picture
After Buying 
Put Those Books At YYN's Place 
While I Slack At His Place 
After That Dear Go For Her 
Tuition Teaching At Bedok 
While I Take A Nap At YYN's Place 
Sleep Till Around 3 Plus 
Go Pick Dear 
At Near Sunplaza Park 
A Hair Stylist Shop 
She Go Rebond Hair + Treatment And Hair Cut 
She Say 4.30 End One 
But We Wait For Her Till 5.30 Then Come Out 
But Of Course I Used The Time To Read Book 
Then She Treat Me And YYN Eat Dinner 
Recommend Her Go The Just Acia Eat Again 
Took Bus Go There 
Forget What Bus Liao 
Didnt Take Any Pictures 
Eat Finish Le 
Then Go Home =)