Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday 
Just A Playing Day 
At Night Go Walk Walk With YYN 
Go Buy A Converter At Cyberactive 
Pei Jx Go A Shop Take His Mp3 Player ?
Or I Think Something Else 
Went To Eat Dinner At Food Junction 
I Ate The Hotplate 
We 3 Eat All The Same 
Erh ..
A Soup ?
Yucky Soup 
A Bowl Of Rice
And A Unagi , Salmon And Some Chicken 
After Eating 
Go Giant Drink Water 
Then Ikea Slack Just A While 
Then Go Fetch My Dear 
Dear Say Latest 10pm Reach 
So Leis 
Back To Tampines Inter 
Spilted Ways With Jx 
I And YYN Go The Mr. Bean Shop 
Wanted To Buy Something For Dear To Eat 
She Sure Never Eat Dinner One Mah 
So Bought Her A Soya Drink Warm 
And Tuna Bun 
Since Was Already 9.45 
And Dear Got Say Dun Come 
Scared She Go Away 
15 Mins Left 
Cant Wait For Bus 
I Took The Taxi 
Hmm $4.80
Gave Him 5 And Gave Him The Change 
Scared Dear Go Le Mah 
So Rushed A Bit 
Just Nice Around 9.58 Reach 
Wait Dear At The Foodcourt 
Wait Till Round 10.23 ?
YYN Told Me Should Have Take Bus 
But Then Nvm Lor 
Its Okie 
The Drink Wait Till Cold Le 
Haiz ...
Cant Give Dear A Warm One 
Think She Must Be Very Cold Lor ....
There The Air-con So Cold 
Somemore Drink Ice Lemon Tea 
Cold One ...
After Waiting A While 
Then Go Home Lor ...
Nothing Much Else 
Nights Then