Yesterday During Digital Audio Production Lecture.
Cant Believe The Teacher Say That " All Of You Guys Should Take Joel As Your Role Model Student. "
Here's The Story.
We Took Our Class Quiz Last Week.
Some Random Shocking Class Quiz.
To Show Everyone How "Scary" Audio Exams Are.
There Are 2 Sections.
Section A . 25 MCQ Questions. ( 75 Marks, 3 Marks Each )
5 Open End-ed Questions ( 25 Marks, 5 Marks Each )
While Going Through.
And Teacher Say The Class % Percentage Pass, Fail Kind.
85% Failed.
15 % Pass.
Highest Student With 75 Marks.
I Was Looking At My Paper.
75 ????
75 ???
Jaron Skinny Snatch My Paper.
75 Marks !?!?!?
Serious ?
Then People Continued 2nd Highest Student With 55 Marks.
She Then Empasizied On How Much The Range Is.
Some Idiot Then Shouted Who's The Highest.
Teacher Say Joel.
The Entire Hall Looked At Me...
Like Like They Want To Eat Me Liddat.
Teacher Then Said.
You Guys Should Work Hard Like Him.
Learn From Him...
Study Way Before Your Exams Are Coming.
Things Like That.
I Was Like Sleepy -.-
Talking To Jaron.
I Havent Study yet...
Teacher Was Like Praising Me...
Telling The Rest To Like Be Me.
Hardworking...
Yet Im Half Awake...
its Freaking 8.30am...
Blah Blah Blah.
Think I Doze Off A Little.
Woke Up When Jaron Pushed Me.
Hey. Teacher Calling You.
I Was. Ya ? Huh ?
Teacher Ask How Much You Get For Your Section A ?
I Fliped The Paper.
75 Marks ?
Then Section B ?
0 Marks ?
A Moment Of Silence....
Teacher Tell Me. Bring Your Paper To Her.
Lazily Walking Down....
Then The Funniest Thing.
The Teacher Scolded Me For Leaving Section B Blank.
Kinda Scolded.
Asked Me A Couple Of Reason Why I Left It Blank.
I Simply Say.
Mood Wasnt There When I Saw Open Ended.
And I Accidently Fell Asleep After Seeing Open Ended.
Was Called Up By My Friend When Its Time To Hand Up ?
Then Some Malay Guy From My Class Spoke.
So We Follow His Example To Leave Blank @ Section B ?
And Sleep ?
Long Moment Of Silence....