Nice....
I Been Called By Ahzhu.
A Fucking Pig...
Eh You Dunno How Much Shit I Got To Collect.
You Dunno What I Did This Whole Day.
You Dunno That I Gotta Wake Up So Early.
Just To Rush My Paperwork.
I Didnt Regret Not Listening To Your Calls.
Cause I Have A Slight Feeling When Im Going To Sleep.
I Would Wake Up. In The Middle.
Im Also Happy That I Didnt Wake Up.
If I Did Wake Up.
Are You Going To Be Responsible
For The Late-ness Of My Studio Production Rehearsal ?
Are You Going TO Be Responsible
If I Cant Finish My Paperwork ?
Are You Going To Be Responsible
That My 19 Man Studio Production Schedule Delay For 1 Week ?
Are You Going To Be Responsible
For 19 People To Fail ?
Are You Going To Be Responsible
If I Not Enough Sleep ?
If I Not Enough Sleep ?
Are You Going To Be Responsible
For Me Sleeping After School Later ?
Are You Going To Be Responsible
For Not Being Able To Wake Up On Time On Saturday ?
Are You Going To Be Responsible
For Destorying My Future ?
Are You Going To Be Reponsible
For My Grades ? My GPA ?
Oh I Forget....
You Never Study Liao.
That Doesnt Mean I Dun Need Sleep.
Oh I Forget ...
You Quit School Already.
School's Not Important.
Fuck You Back.
You Dun Want Study Go Ahead.
Im Not Your Parents.
Go Ahead And Have Fun With Your Girl What So Ever.
Go Ahead And Boast About Your " Fat " Girlfriend.