I Would Never Live Up To Your Expectations.
No Matter How Hard I Tried.
Trying My Best To Climb Back Up.
Its A Long Hard Road.
To Catch Up With What I Have Lost.
With What I Have Wasted.
Yet Your Comdemnation.
I Would Always Be Like That In Your Eyes.
I Would Forever Be The ITE Student In Your Eyes.
I Would Forever Be The " Cannot Study " In Your Eyes
I Would Forever Be The "Play Only" Type.
I Should Have Never Trusted Someone.
I Should Not Have....
Yet Everyone See's Him As God.
You Dont Trample On Me.
To Take My Credits.
If I Succeed In This.
I Will Take Your Poster Face.
Write Back-Stabber In Your Face.
And Fax It To The Entire World.
Mark My Words Ryan.
Mark My Words...
The 4.0 GPA This Term...
Would Be Able To Catch Back My Last Term Marks.