Saturday, May 21, 2011

Talked To Ms.Chirstina During Friday.
During Group 1's Studio Production Rehearsal.
Said Thanks To Her.
For Giving Me A Chance.
Instead Of Saying A Straight "No"
She Appreciated It.
And Told Me Straight To The Point.
At What My Flaws Are.
She Said.
Everyone Knows You Are Going Your Job.
You Dun Have To Like Empasize That You'r Doing Your Job.
I Gave Her My Reasons.
And Told Her About Video Production 2.
She Said She Will Look Into It.
And Will Give Me A Detailed Report On How During Last Semester.
How I Was Graded @ Video Production 2. ( Vp2 )
And Will Look On Ryan , Hanis , Istygirl.

Main Point My Flaws.
I Should Un-Learn How To Be Defence.
I Must Learn How To Be Defenceless.
And
I Must Learn To Shut Up.
Not Just Anyhow Shut Up.
Not Just Anything.
Not In The Sense Of Im Too Talkative.
Not In The Sense Of Im Too Noisy.
Making Noise.
Irritating People.
No.

But To Give .....
Something...
I Know What It Meant.
But Dunno How Explain...
LOL
Too Bad...