Thursday, April 8, 2010

Waaa... Didnt Expect Myself To Sleep Til Soo Long ... 
.... 
Around 1am Sleep
Then Around 3 Wake Up ?
Wahaha LOL 
Still Feel Sleepy Lar !!!
Was Harshly Woke Up By Jiayi's Calling Of Handphone 
Hmm Rest A Bit 
Played With YYN And The Rest 
Battlefield Bad Company 2 
First Time Play With All 4 Of Them =D
In A Match =D 
Felt Happy That Was 
After That 
Bathed And Things ... 
Go Out With My Sis 
Take Mrt All The Damn Way To Clementi 
Crazy Enough ... 
Go All The Way There To Eat At Coffee Shop !!!!!!
Shit Sia ... 
Eat Zhu Cao 
I Think Like That Spell ... 
Hmm ... After Eating Take Taxi Home =D
Hehes =D 
Now At Home Lor ... 
YYN Staying At My Place Today =D 
Now Beside Me=D 
Airing With The Air Con ?
Hahas ... 
Hmm ... 
Think Will Be Bored ... 
I Mean Like Bored Bored ... 
Haiz .... 
Handphone Will Quiet Soon ....
Partly What I Wanted But Then ........
...
...
...
...