Hmm ... Today Didnt Sleep ...
At Home Doing Things ...
Hmm As For Tomorrow's Model Shoot
5.45am Wake Up ?
6.15 Move Out
Noticed That The Lights Are Somewhat New To Me ...
Lights Settings
But Nvm
I Got A Pro Helper
So Easy As That ...
* Pretends Doing The Camera And Light Meter Settings =D
Then Call Helper Help Me With The Lights
Wahaha =DD
I Noticed That We Dun Have To Build Up The 3 Lights Too ..
Think It Will Be Fine ...
I Noticed That Also We Could Use Everything Inside The Room =D
Includes A Fan .. Chairs
Teacups Umbrella
Thats All =D
Wonder If Using Fan Is A Good Choice ...
Guess If Got Time
Imma Try It Out ...
Hmm ...
Excited Already !!!
All The Other Classmates All Also ...
Just Now A Couple Called Me For Help ....
Hmm ...............
Guess Nothing Else Then ....