Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Been Quite A Long Time Since I Last Post Yeah ? 
Been Lazy About It ... 
Yesterday Wanna Post But Had No Time ...
Morning Had School Then Rushed Home ... 
YYN Came Over Help At My Computer ... 
Reformat The Entire System ... 
Due To I Update A Wrong Window Update ...
Anyway Thanks YYN 
For Having The Time To Come Over And Help Me With It ..
Then Eat Dinner Outside .... 
Before That Jiayi Come Me Take Some Pictures Of Me ... 
For My Thursday Photoshop Practice In School ...
Then Go Downstairs Eat Dinner 
Then Homed ... 
Homed Felt Tired 
Straight Go Sleep ...
So Had No Time ...
Then WOW
Today I Overslept ...
Slept Till Around 11 I Think ...
Lazy Go School Already LOL
Then Had Some Time 
While Installing My Adobe CS4 Master Collection ... 
Then Doing Blog Now ...
Installed Everything Le 
Left That Plus Sony Vegas Pro 9 =D
Slacking For A Bit Today ...
And YAY !!!!
Tomorring Ip man 2 Sneak Preview =DD
Supposingly Thursday Out 
But Then Wednesday Night Out Le ...
My Plan For Tomorrow Is =DD
Morning Out And Go Buy Tickets...
Then Afternoon Go School ...
After School Rushed Out For The First Movie =DD
Wooo... 
One Of The First Singaporean To Watch It =DD
May Watch This Film A Couple Of Times =DD
I Will Review It Soon Over Here .... 
Hmm Gtg Then =DD
Take Care ....