Today Was Great ... Model Shoot Was Great ...
Had Fun ....
Hmm Too Bad Those Pictures Wont Be Posted Out ...
Promised Not To Before Everything ...
Although It Will Be Somewhere ....
She Will Know ....
Reached School Around 7.30
Wei Hao Already There ...
Chat Chat Together
Make Friends Hahas
Stupid Sia He ...
Tell All The Bad Stuff I Did In School To Sinyee
Kena Scolded Quite Badly ....
Monday ....
Argh !!!!
Hmm Talk Talk Talk
8pm Help People ... Jaron
He Late Sia
8.15 Then Come
Then Left 10 Mins To Shoot
Then Rushed It Up Lor
Next At 8.25 Mine Turn ...
Wahaahaa
Did The First Few Pictures With Came Up Poses ...
Next Few Was Like ... Swifting The Lights
And She Was Like Covering Her Mouth ....
Or Staring ...
Natural Poses ....
And I Was Like Stop !!!
Wei Hao !!!
Light Meter =DD
Dun Need Ask Her Pose De ...
If There's A Next Time ...
She Does It Every Day ...
And Will Be I Guess ...
Hmm After Mine ...
Slacked Slacked Slacked =D
Chat Together ....
She And Wei Hao Chat Along Very Well I Guess
Both Speaking Great Chinese ....
And HEE !!!!
Told All The Bad Stuff About Me
LOL
I Guess ...
Not So Sure ...
They Both Relax At The Chair
Enjoying Rain Wind ?
Hahas
While I Keep Going In And Out Of The Room ...
Helping Other People Here And There ....
Wooo ....
Being As Rum's Assistant Camera Man
Is Interesting ...
Very Very Interesting ...
Interesting Hell And Holy Concept ...
Will Take Note Of Them ....
Although After Helping Him Muscle Ache ....
Hahas
Worth The Experience ...
Then After Everything Went Off ....
She Met Rachael ?
I Guess Like That Spell ...
Hmm All Went To Library ....
On The Way There ...
Met KengHao ...
His Eye Was Like Looking At Me And Her ...
Keep Looking ...
Asked Me Come Come !!!
Then He Wanted To Ask Something ...
But Then Seems To Stopped When Sinyee Came Over Too ...
Weird ...
Told Him Mr. Clement Rocks So Hard !!!
Gave Him Notes And Things Liddat ....
Skip Skip SSkkiipp ...
( Boring Part )
Go Jyss
Take Testimonal =D
Then Homed Soon After ....
Straight Home ...
Effect Coming To Me ...
( Noticed Always After Studio Shooting )
After Go Home Straight Go Sleep
Sleep A While ....
A While ...
Then Out With YYN Go Meet The Parents At Jyss ...
No Dinner !!!!
( Free Dinner )
( Always Have De But Dunno Why Today Dun Have )
Argh !!!
The Whole Day ...
I Only Drink 1/2 a cup of coffee , 1 cup or sarsi...
Forgotten Something Else....
Didnt Eat Whole Day ....
Hmm Jiayi Did Say Treat Me And YYN Dinner De !!
End Up No Treat ....
Hungry A Bit ...
I Guess ...
Then Eat 2 Prawn Dumpling =DDD
Then Homed ....