Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Im Back =) 
Better Feeling Now ...
Vomitted A Few Mins Ago ... 
Dunno Why ... 
Hmm School Rocks Harder Then Ever !!!
I Love My Course 
I Love My Lecturers
I Love My Friends 
I Love Video Taking 
I Love Photography 
I Love Fooling Around 
I Love Having Pe With Them 
I Love Sleeping All Together As A Class In A Class In LLA 
I Love Playing Basketball =) 
Hahas... 
Never Regreted Going To ITE =))
Today Pitch Was Great 
Presentation Had Good Grades 
As For Story Sucks ... 
Doesnt Matter =) 
 Just Had A Great Time Today ... 
It Was Just Student After Student 
Pitching After Pitching 
For 4 Hours 
Till 1 Had Lunch 
Then Go For DPH At 2
Boring !!!
Mr. Dominic Never Come 
More Boring 
No Lecture 
Just Criticize And Comment On Photos 
Till 4 
Released Us Early A Bit 
After That Reached Home 
Very Bored 
Ask TTz Go Play Basketball With Me At 7
Had Fun ... 
Real Fun 
Improved Quite A Bit For Me =) 
Just Gotta Improve Lots On Shooting ... 
Hmm My School Shoe Is Getting Small 
Hurting My Toes ...
Gonna Get One Soon !!!
Planning To Get A Basketball Shoe 
At The Same Time Use It As School Shoe 
Smart Huh ? Save Cost 
Anyway Basketball Shoes ... 
Think I Will Be Playing Basketball For A Long Time ... 
So Think Its Reasonable To Get 1 
Just Nice Can Also Use It As School Shoe =) 
Good Excuse For Mummie =) 
Hmm Thats All Then 
Signing Off =)