Damn Fed Up With Today ...
Play Basketball After Pe ... After LLA
Go Indoor Sports Hall
With Friends
As Usual People Come In Play Match
Play Halfway Sprain Ankle ...
But I Continued To Play Even So
End School Le
Slowly Walk To Bus Stop
Its Like Freaking First Time Walking So Slow ...
Eh My Grandmother Can Walk Faster Then Me ...
Then People Behind Me Was Like Tsk !!!
Then Bloody Hell Need Give Way To Them Walk
Then More And More People Cutted Pass Me
The More Angrier I Got ...
Super Fed Up
Found Every Reason To Take A Cab Back
But Some How I Didnt Flag One
What To Do ...
And Somemore Is ...
I Sprained My Ankle Not Because Of Jumping
Running , Snatching The Ball , Shooting
I Was Just Walking And I Fell And Sprained It ...
Was Like Hell On !!!
That Seriously Pissed Me Off ...
What To Do ?
After Homed
Go Out ...
Go Library Return Book
Slowly And Steadily
Then Still Go Play Basketball LOL
People Must Think Im Crazy
But Since So ...
Didnt Run So Much ...
Hmm Thats About All Then
Tomorrow Not Going School ...
Mummie Allowed =)