Friday, February 26, 2010

Arl0w There Guys 
Surprised ?
At How Early I Blog This Few Days 
Hahas ... 
Today DPH
Total Slack 
First Teach To Clean Lense 
Then Go Back To Our LowLight Shoots Photos
Teacher Went Through With Us 
Then Off For Shoot 
Today Was To Shoot At Different Camera Angles 
Plus Clear BackGround 
And Able To Tell A Story Without Saying Anything 
Plus Some Conditions 
Plants And Landscape All Are Banned 
Due To Excessive Phototaking Of Them 
So My Group Went Out Shooting 
Jumps Shots 
Modelling And Things Like That 
Didnt Take Those Pictures To Show Out To You Guys 
This Are The Pictures I Took 
 
  
I Haven Been Wondering 
I Looked Through Here 
The Quality Kinda Sucks .... 
Haiz ... 
After Shooting 
Uploaded It To Teacher's Computer 
Then We Were Allowed To Go Home =D 
Took Bus 12 Home 
Alight At Tampines JC 
And Walked Back Home 
Once Back Home 
Slacked ... Used Computer 
Then My Father Came Into My Room 
Giving Me A Watch o.O
 
Kinda Cool Huh ? 
But The Size Havent Change 
Toooo Big !!!!
Oh Yeah 
Before I Forget 
I Got My New Ez Link Card Today 
Kinda Nice =D 
 
 Looks Mature =D 
Hahas Hahas
Ok Then 
Thats About It 
Off To Bathe =D 
Then Perhaps Sleep A While 
See You =D