Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just To Say What A Great Start Of New Year ... 
Didnt Know U Are That Unreasonable Till Today 
You Say All My Friends Were Hooligans 
Ask Me Break With My GirlFriend ( Which Already ) 
Say My Boss Is Sick 
Say What My Boss Single 
Goes Around Bringing People To Parks 
Night View ... 
Whats Wrong ... 
Great Experience With My Group Of Friends Lar 
Then Jiayi Try Tell My Mum Ask Me Go ... 
My Mum Seems To Think Me And Her Sexually Things ... 
And Sorry YYN 
My Mum Called Your Parents
Damn It 
Told Me To Quit My Job 
Which I Have Been Working For 2 Years Already ?
Told Me To Cut Off All Ties With Choo Kok ?
U Wait Long Long ? 
I Cut With U Rather Then Him 
Choo Kok Knows Me Way Better Then U Lar 
He Knows That I No Interest In Studying 
If I Just Let Him Talk About My Personality 
He Could Talk About It For An Hour Or More ... 
100% Chop 
You Leis ... 
Not Even 15Mins 
And You Got Them All Wrong 
Today At My Grandma House 
Just Take Out My Camera 
Wanted To Practice Shooting For Different Exposures 
Then She Say Put It Back Lar .. 
Not Time For PhotoTaking Business 
.... 
Then At My Ahma Place 
Talk In Hokkien Think I Dunno Izzit ? 
Think I 100% Dunno How Listen Arh ... 
After All I Live With Ahma So Long Le 
Everyday See Her 
Chat With Her ... 
Say What ... 
What I ITE ? 
So What About ITE ? 
ITE = ITS The End Meh ? 
WRONG HOR 
I Wanna Complain To Jack Neo Lar 
For Coming Out This Shit Word 
I Love My Course 
I Love What I Am Now
I Love My Classmates 
Love Everyone Except For Long Hours And Pe 
Do U Know That ? 
Nope 
Then Say What I Smoke ?
Smoke Shit Lar You ... 
Then Say What Always Come Back At 2am ? 
Stupid Bullshit 
Then Want Go Out 
Use A Freaking Lame Reason 
Neighbour Just Died 
Moving Dead Body 
Dun Go Out ... 
FUCK ??!!
Then Together Combine With The OIL !!!
Shit Her 
Totally Shit ... 
I Will Make U Regret This Decision For LIFE !!!
I Promise ... 
Jiayi Tried To Confort Me After ... 
Saying Everything Will Still Have Next Time .. 
Nope Wont Have 
Can It Still Be The Same Time Next Time ? 
Can It Still Be The Same Feeling Next Time ? 
Can It Still Be The Same Friends Next Time ? 
Will My Mother Shit Like This Next Time ? 
Will We Talk About What Again Next Time ? 
Will The Words For Words Be The Same Next Time ? 
Will The Places Be Same The Next Time ? 
Will The Energy Will The Same Next Time ? 
There's So Many Others .... 
All Crapped ... 
Totally Crapped 
Haiz .... 
A Punching Bag Is Still 
A Good Thing To Buy 
I Cant Believe You Said 
My Friends Are All Hooligans 
My Boss Is Sick 
Speaking In Other Languages Shooting Behind My Back 
A Couple Of Times Already ... 
U THINK I DUNNO
BUT I KNOW EVERYTHING !!!

I Just Showed You Respect 
You Want You Say Whatever Lor ... 
Haiz ... 
But I Smoke ? 
A Bit Too .... 
I Became Good Boy Today ... 
I Helped You In Everything I Could To Help You Today 
I Helped You Not To Lose Face To Other People 
Whose Kids Have Better Grades Then Me 
I Showed Them Politeness Helpfulness Everything 
In A Way A People Can Be Good At 
But In The End ... 
You Spit At Me ... 
Fine ... 
Yesterday 
I Also Never Go Out 
Thinking That If I Yesterday Never Go Out 
Today Will Have The Chance 
But Still No ... 
What The Hell ... 
Today Is A Freaking Big Day ... 
Its Chinese New Year  
Valentines Day 
And Jiayi's Birthday 
WTH !!!
You Eat What 
Bomb Arh ? 
Your Mood And Attitdute Sucks SUCKS !!!
Anyway ... You Ruin My New Year 
And What A Great Great Start Of The New Year 
You Gave Me One Memorable New Year ... 
Lastly , Got To Sorry Choo Kok , YYN 
And Thanks Those Who Tried To Help Me
But Didnt Succeed Thanks =) 
And Sorry To Have Just A Badass Mum 
Not Mum ... 
Im Not Going To Call Her That Anymore 
From Today Onwards I Will Call Her Fire 
And My Sis Oil . 
Small Things Made Big .... 
Unbelieveable Family 
Think My Dad's Still The Best =) 
Buy Me Computer 
Buy Me Camera =) 
Hmm Just Remembered 
Last Time Fire Say .. 
Dun Play Computer So Much Lar 
Go Out Do Some Outdoor Things 
I Refused 
Now I Outside Doing Outdoor Things 
Scared Bad Influences 
Then Say What I Buy Computer For You To Stay At Home Play 
Lame ... 
Not You Buy One 
Is Papa ...