Monday, November 23, 2009

Woke Up Today 
Hmm Forget Liao
Hahas 
Dear Called Me 
At 3pm 
Woke Up A Few Mins Later 
Played Company Of Heros With 
Usual Friend 
Played Against 4 Normal Ai
Practiced Our New Strat
Its Actually Not New 
Its Realli Kinda Old 
But But 
Its The Only Effective Allies 
Strat Available Against Axis 
As Long As We Can Master This Strat 
No One Can Beat Us Till Lvl 12 
If U Want To Go Higher 
Need To See On Mirco Skills 
Strats , Teamwork 
And Mistakes Made 
Before The Game 
Taught Jx 
A Bit About The Strat
In Game 
So He Already Expected What Will Happen 
In The Game 
So On And So Fro 
During The Game 
Greg Is Totally Useless 
But Of Course 
He Didnt Know What To Do 
Only Following Jx Around 
Making Him Lead Instead Of Himself 
Luckily Me And YYN's Part Finished
And YYN Helped Jx 
While I Settle The Rest 
Lucky Lucky !!!
YYN Help 
If Not I Would Not Know What Happened
The Match Ended Easily Of Course 
Too Easy I Think 
But This Strat Got Big Risk 
If YYN And Me Fails
The Game Will Totally Be Lost 
But I Like This Strat 
Cause Its Either Win Or Lose 
In A Good Time 
Lets Say The Game Will be Decided 
In Around 15mins 
Instead Of 1 -2 Hours 
So Dun Need Waste Time Of Course 
Hmm After That 
Wanted To Play Somemore 
But Then I Go Pei Dear Go Out 
Walk Walk =)
Met Her Below My Place 
Together Go Carpark Slack
Its Been A Long Time Since We Slacked There 
Then Come A Black Cat Come 
Keep Meowing 
LOL Melvin =)
Dear Ask Me Go Buy Food For It 
Then I Rush To NTUC Buy 
But Then Queue Very Long 
So I Rushed Down To Ck Department Store 
But They Say Don't Have 
Then I Ran Further Up Ahead 
To A Petshop 
Bought Ocean Fish For It =) 
The Can One Lar 
Cant Possibly Buy Expensive De Mah 
Cost $1.25 
Then Ran All The Way Back To The Carpark
Opened The Can For It 
Seems Realli Realli Hungry 
Then The Cat Eat Very Fast 
After Eating 
It Licked Up The Remaining 
Till It Sparkles 
The Cat Still Asked For More 
Kept Pestering Us 
Then I Carry It Away 
The Cat Very Smart Keep Coming Back 
For Around 3 Times 
Each Time Increasing Difficulty
Then 3rd Time We Moved Away 
Haha
After Slacking And Walking 
Send Her Home 
Then Slowly Walked Home 
I Damn Stupid 
On The Way Home 
Didnt See The Step Down 
Fall Down =( 
Never Hurt Myself Though
But My Coke Spill On Me 
Sibei Suay 
Didn't Tell Dear 
Scared Her Worry 
And Dun Want Her Call Me Stupid >.>
Hmm Reached Home 
Bathe 
Hair Smell Of Coke 
Haha
Then Played A Few Matches Of 
Modern Warfare 2
WOW !!!
Finally 
I Earned The Art Of Sealth Callsign
41-6 All By Slashing 
Match Winning Kill Was A Triple Kill 
Super Cool 
All Saying In The Game 
Razor Razor Razor !!!
Razor Again !!!
Razor !!
Razor Add Me Friend 
Razor Stop Slashing Noob !!
Razor Come Snipe 
Razor Come Spray 
Razor Razor Razor Razor 
Razor Noob Backstabber !!!
Razor Noob Ninja 
Razor Playing Merry Go Round 
Razor Here And There 
After The Match 
I Got Tons Of Invitations In Steam 
And xfire 
Left The Game 
Feeling Honoured And Happy 
Everytime I Win Then Zhao 
If Lose Then Play Till Win Then Zhao 
Thats What I Always Do 
Super Funny 

Finally I Got The Art Of Sealth 
Woo !!!
I Love It !!!
If Only I Could Save The Replay 
Superb Cool Slashing Game =) 
Hmm Thats All For Tonight 
See You Guys Soon