Friday, November 13, 2009

Arl0w Guys 
Im Back 
Today Start Work 
Wake Up Only 
On Computer 
Do Facebook Things 
Then Go Off For Work Le 
Haiz No Play Games 
Go There 
Not Hungry 
Things Were Like Great 
YYN Look At Me Like Stun Liddat 
Haha
He Say Aiya !!!
Work Very Hard Lar 
Haha
Then I Started Work 
Put Bag In Locker Then Sir Hafiz 
Teach Me With With Holding Of Hot Plates 
And Bowl 
Changing Them 
Carrying Them 
And Soup Stations
And Butterfly 

Then Pass On To Dear 
Dear Teach Me Pre-Basking 
Think Spell Like That 
Its About Setting Table And Clearing Table 
Think Easy 
And Great 
I Learnt Things Fast 
Told Dear I Learn Things Fast Le 
Dun Play Play =)
First Time Clear Table 
Use Stack Method
After A While 
Feel Bored 
Tried Butterfly Method
Dear Was Amazed 
Haha
First Day Doing Butterfly 
Cool !!!
Jaison 
I Think Spell That 
Treat Me Real Good 
He Do The Butterfly 
Very Pro 
Was Looking At How He Do Things 
So And Learn Faster 
He Also Say Joy Do Butterfly 
Can Stack 40 Over Plates 
Crazy Sia >.>
Then Hang Out At Cashier There
Peak At How They Do Things 
Learnt A Bit In Advanced 
Then Listen To Dear 
When She Talked On The Phone 
Listened 2 Times
And This Is What I Roughly Got 
Ring Ring ... Ring Ring ...
Good Afternoon Sir Or Madm 
This Is Tampines Mall Seoul Garden 
This Is Joy Speaking 
May I Help You 
Later On . On Reserve 
How Many People ?
Which Day ?
And What Time ?
Think I Realli Learnt 
Things Fast 
All Soup 
I Know How To Do Le
Total Got 5 
Normal Soup ( Chicken )
Kimchi 
Tom Yam 
Herbal 
Ginseng 
Then Got This Moktail 
Weird 7up Drink
Haha 
Overall 
All The Staff Treat Me Realli Good !!!
Especially 
Jaison 
Next Time Work With Him Again 
Will See His Name Tag Properly 
He's Realli Good !!!
Max Too 
Siti Was Great Too 
But The Girl On Floor Also 
Lyon I Think 
Never Talk De
So Never Realli Get Along 
Max Was Like Super Super Friendly 
And Jaison Was Super Super Helpful 
Dear Also Lar =) 
Hmm The 2 Auntie 
Auntie Soh And Auntie Loh 
I Say Arl0w 
No Reply De 
Think They Quite Dao ( Big )
Meeting That Time Allowed To Sit 
Think Their Position Big 
So Dont Want Disturb Them Le 
Think I Was Great 
Nothing Hard About It 
Except Once It Got On To 9pm 
Side Work Alpha Round 1
Mother Die That Was 
Aaron Was Like
See Me Not Happy Liddat Already 

zzz
He Ask Me Redo 
Redo Lor 
Everything I Do As He Say 
I Never Talked Back To Him Or Anything 
Not A Single Word To Him 
Then Suddenly He Say 
See Me Not Happy Izzit !!!
Tell Johnson Manager 
WTF !!??
What I Do Now !!!
Fking Chiby  
Dear Got Help Though 
I Just Quietly 
Continue Redoing 
Pretend Never Hear Anything 
And Try To Concentrade On The Pain 
Of My Left Foot 
Kena Bruise 
Think Shoe Too Long No Wear Liao 
Then Keep Walking 
Never Seat Down Also 
Then Got One Time Do Butterfly Method
Dunno How Kena Cutted 
Then Stopped Doing 
Sir Johnson Come Scold Me 
What The Hell 
I Also First Day What !!!
Sir Hafiz Say When I Become More Experienced 
Then Do Butterfly Mah 
Now I Do Stack Cannot Meh !!!
But Say Nothing 
Just Continue Clear Table 
First Day Already 2 People See Me Not Happy Le 
Sir Johnson And Aaron 
Haiz ....
Too Bad Lar !!
After Contract End I Zhao Liao 
Mother All Die Sia ....
Hmm After Work 
Allowed To Eat And Drink 
The Ice Lemon Tea Sucks !!!!
Totally Sucks 
But Still Drink
Thirsty >..>
Hmm Then Go Home With Dear 
Slack 
Thats All Then 
Nights Guys !!!