Friday, November 20, 2009

Hmm ... 
Yesterday Whole Night Never Sleep 
At Night Eat My Dinner With Sis 

Roti Prata And Lemon Barley =) 
The Roti Prata My Sis Help Me Oven One 
Cause Scared House Smoke Again 
So She Help Me Lor 

Very Crispy 
Like Bread Liddat

See The Leftovers 
Like Crusts 
Drink Also Finish Le 
Still Hungry 
Sis Wanna Eat Noodle 
Then She Go Oven Cook 
And I Cook Egg =) 

Haha 
Been A Long Time No Cook Egg Le 
She Eat 2 Egg 
I Eat 4 !!! 


This Is 2 Egg 

Going To Cook Mine 

 
Think The Flash A Bit Too Much

See Our Supper =) 
Haha 
Around 4am Plus 
Quite Nice Bah =) 

My Sis Wash Up LOL 
I Sit There See 

She Hug The Green Tea 
I Cannot Drink =(

See My Sis 
Winnie 
Super Dirty Lar 
Btw ...
She Dont Want It Soon 
Asking Any1 
Who Wants It =) 
I Help Wash It 
Whoever Wants It Tell Me
Then I Never Sleep 
Played A Few Games Of 
Modern Warfare 2
Then Off With YYN And Greg And Jx 
To My School's Open House 

Nothing Great Lar 
Dance Was Ok Ok 
But Not So Bad 
Chinese Dance Junior 
Just Sucks 
zzz
Wonder Why They Choose The CCA 
That They Dont Like ....
Totally No ....
Nvm 
Modern Dance Was Okie 
Hmm ...
Had The Cater 
The School Served 
Little Choices 
But Just Eat 
After That 
Tgt With Dear 
Go Back To Home 
Then She Bathed And Stuff 
Meet At YYN's Place 
Then Tgt 
The 4 Of Us 
YYN YYK 
Dear And Me 
Go Escape 
Nothing To Do 
And Its Free 
Cause We Got The Leftovers Of The Free Tickets 
As We Have For Our Chalet 
Rainbow Gone 
360 Gone 
Flipper Gone 
3 Rides Gone 
And There Was Like Nothing To Play About 
We Played The Pirate Ship 
Haunted House 
Dear And YYk Go 
I Stayed Outside =) 
YYN Slacked Somewhere During The Whole Time 
Then We Wanted To Go The 
Go Kart Then Rained
Dear Go Idea 
We Go See Movie Instead 
She Borrow Money From Me 
Then Go See 
Chirstmas Carol 
While Watching 
Think I Slept A While 
Then Wake Up Le 
The Show Ended Quite Soon 
Haha 
See After We Got Time 
We Go Escape Awhile Again 
The Rain Already Stopped
We Played 2 Rounds Of Go Kart 
Then It Was About Time 
8pm =) 
Then Go 
The Loyang Point 
Eat Dinner 
Her Boss Give Us Discount 
And Its Alot 
2 Fish And Chips 
Plus 2 Extra Fish With It 
And 2 Chicken Chop 
Total $16
Wow Right ?
Haha
After That Took Bus Home 
=)