Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Today Woke Up 
Rushed Out Pei YYN Go Interview
He Interview Very Long Sia >.>
So Much Longer Then Me
He Can In Sia !!!
So Happy
Won't Work Alone Le 
Next Week Start =)
Then Will Hardly Blog Le 
Haiz ...
After That Went Home 
Play Company Of Heros !!!!
4vs4 With Ai 
Me , YYN , Greg And Jing Xiang =)
After That
Jing Xiang Say Eat Dinner 
Greg Go Slack 
Then Me And YYN Go Play With Online People 
Waa Win Leis 
Hahas
Thrashed Them Totally Larhhs 
After That Go Out 
Giant !!!
Eat Dinner
Dear Treat
Waa Half-way Eating 
Cyberactive Called !!!
YYN Quickly Called Up JX 
It Was 8.50pm
The Women On The Phone 
Say Tomorrow Come Pick Up
I Say Is The Package There ?
Yes Just Arrived 
What Time Cyberactive End ?
9.30 ?
I Will Be There Before 9.20 =)
Rushed Eat 
Took A Cab There !!!
Waa ...
The Driver Quite Siao 
We Say We Rushing 
He Speed Sia 
Drift Liddat
Totally Fast And Furious 
Hahas
We Got The Game =)

Yay !!! 
Rushed Home 
And Installed It 
The Following Pictures Are In Game Pictures 
The Pictures I Took Are Something I See 
That Are Special Inside 
Good Grahpics
Took Them By Fraps 
It Took Me Around 30mins In Uploading It !!!
You May Pull Them Out To Your Desktop

For Better View


 
Super Cool Fire , Sparks Effect !!!

 
Fire Effects Still 

Under Water Effects !!!
Nice Fishes 
And Cool Things 

 
In The OilRig 
Super Cool Water Effects !!!
Look Clearly At The Water !!!

Termal Sniper !!!
Good Gun !!!
I Love It 

Couple Of Planes Flying 
Caught In Action !!

Cool Water Effects With Mates



 
 
Fighter Planes In Action 
Bombing The Places 
And Heli Shooting All Over

Crazy Weaponry 

 Night Vision Googles !!!

In A Riot Sheild !!!
Taking Fire 
Allowing Mates To Kill Them 
While Distracted

 
 
Realli Nice Great Grahpics 
A Must See 

Earth !!!
LOL
Very Very Very Nice Explosion Effect 
And Outer Space 

Fire Effect 


Rain Effects !!!
In Game Grahpics 
Storm Effects 
Realli Cool Stuff
Thats About It Then 
I End There
Tomorrow Continue Game
Will Post More Of Them On Here 
As I Go On The Game =)
Yay !!!
We Are Proberly First Few In Singapore 
To Get The Game =)
Just Happy About That =)
See You Guys Soon