Sunday, February 19, 2012

Wonder What I Have Been Doing ?
Oh Well, 
My Weekday Schedule Nowadays !

Wake Up, Make My Bed.
Wash Up, If Early.
Wait Grandmother Come Over.

First, Take The Basket Full Of Used Clothes.
Put Them Into The Washing Machine, Seperate Them If Needed.
Still Dunno What Colours To Seperate What =P
Need Ahma's Advice =P
She Do The Talking.
I Do The Doing =P

She Would Clean My Sister's Room.
I Would Clean My Own Room.
Then We Would Clean My Mum's Room Together.
We Together Did The Living Room And Dining Room.
I Would Clean Up Everything On The Floor.
She Would Clean Everything Above Floor.
Chitchat All The Way.
Finished With Work.
Waiting For Grandpa Come Over, And Waiting For Papa Wake Up.
Finished The Work, Should Be Time To Hang The Clothes Already !!
She Helped To Do The Clipping Of The Clippers.
We Hang Them Dry.
Hang Them Outside The Corridor In The Case It Was Raining.
Next, I Would Carry A Large Pill Of Water Out.
She Would Then Water The Plants, While I Sweep The Floor Outside.
We Would Help Water Our Neighbour's Plants.
I Would Also Help Sweep Their Area.

By That Time, Grandpa Should Arrive Le.
Most Times He Would Have Lots Of Things With Him.
I Would Help Him Put Those Things.
Got Drinks, Water, Food, Ingredients.
Etc Etc.
Finish Le Leis.
Me And Ahma Would Sit Down And Chat =P
While Grandpa Would Prepare The Food For Dinner.
Cooking.

Well, I Would Never Touch Anything In F&B.
I Was Like No No Way !!
No No No No No No No No No.
That Includes Washing Dishes.

Well, I Did Help Preparing The Dishes Before Sending Them To Cook.
Accidently Cut Myself.
Then Looking At How My Grandparents Reacted.
They Insisted That I Do Not Help Them =(

Would Be Around 5pm.
Papa Wakes Up.
While He At Toilet.
We Quickly Mobbed The Floor Of The Master Bed Room.
Quickly Cleaned Up.
Made The Bed.
And Disappear Before my Father Come Out =P

I Would Make A Coffee And Bring Out A Lunch Box And Out It
At The Table For Papa.
He Comes Out.
Eating....
Most Likely After Bathing, Stuff Stuff...
We Rushed Into The Toilet.
Still Learning What To Use On What.
There Were Quite A Number Of Detergent You Know ?!?!
So Yep, Finished.
Then We Rested....
Till Grandpa Finished Cooking.
We Would Rest At The Kitchen Table.
Talking To Each Other.
They Would Be Surprise That Im Not At My Computer...
Haha...

After Finished Cooking.
And He Washed Up The Dishes.
I Would Mob Up The Kitchen Floor.
While They Bring In The Clothes.
One Would Bring In The Clothes.
One Would Prepare Ironing Them.

Well, Mobbing The Kitchen Floor Was Harder Than The Rest Of The Rooms.
Need Use So Much Strength.
We Used Manual Work.
No Mob All That.
We Got To Use Our Hands, With A Piece Of Cloth To Wipe.
Always Got To Wipe A Few Times To Get A "Pass" From Ahma =P

Then They Would Handle Ironing Clothes.
They Didnt Want Me To Touch It Either.
So I Helped Out With Putting Those Clothes Back To The Respective Rooms.
Folding Them.
Or Putting Them Up On A Hanger.

Then They Would Have A Shower At The Kitchen Bathroom.
Changed Of Clothes.
Then They Went Home.

Then I Would Emo Emo Emo Emo Emo....
All The Way Till 7-8pm.
Where My Sister Would Be Back From Work.

Im So Afraid During This Time.
All Alone....
Last Time I Was Ar ....
Ok... Bye Bye....
YAY !! Alone !!!

Now Super Scaared....
So Ya.... Wait Till Family Back Le.
See Them Eat Dinner.
ChitChat With Them.
Then Put Those Dishes To The Kitchen Washing Area.
For My Mum To Wash =P
Then I Clean Up The Eating Table.
And Kept The Living Room Back To Its Original Position.
When They Slept.
Touched Computer.....
Tried To Sleep...

So That's It.
My Weekday Schedule =D