To My Fellow Close Maplers.
Who Follows My Blog.
You Guys Should Know That Im The Only
"Founder Of Dreamworks"
Left Active In Maple.
One Quitted Maple For A Better Reality Life.
One Quitted Maple Leaving For Dota, Plus His National Service As Well.
Another One Had Over-Intensive Work Schedules....
I'm Hereby Quitting Maple.
Again..
For Good. Again.....
I Have Quitted Maple Back Then @ Year 2010.
Came Back On Middle 2011.
Quitting As Of 2 Weeks From Now.
Discussed With My Fellow Founders.
We Would Be Giving 2 Weeks Of Head.
To All To Leave The Guild.
You Guys Are Able To Reformed Into Another Guild Or So.
"Dreamworks"
Would Not Be Disbanded.
But Would Be Kept By Us, As A Memory.
After 2 Weeks From Now.
4th Of March.
Every Single Other Member, Would Be Forcefully Expeled.
No Negotiation.
I Most Proberbly, Would Not Go Back To That Game Anymore.
If I Were To Show Signs Of Mapling Again.
To My Fellow Close Close Friends.
Please Remind Me Of What Happened On The Last Half Of The Year 2011.
Thanks.