Thursday, February 23, 2012

I Finally Realize Why....
My Mum Last Time Would Forbid Me To Do Housework.
After Talking To My Grandmother...

She Said, Boys Or Guys, Cannot Do Housework....
[ It Doesnt Mean We Do Not Have The Ability To Do So ]
But It Meant, That Ladies Must Do So.
Dunno If You Get It Or Not....

My Dad Last Time Would Argue With My Mum With Housework...
He Soon Gave Up Arguing Over Such Small Stuff And Gave In....
Now I Know Why.....

Me And Ahma Would Also Argue With What Im Doing...
But I Still Tried To Help...
Today Morning....
Watching My Old Movie....
All Time Wanted To Watch It...

I Realize That, When She Came In.
I Would Auto Pause...
And Go Out, Say Morning....
Normally I Do Not....
When I Watch Something Which I Like.
I Wouldnt Pause It No Matter What.
Even If The World Come Crashing Down.
Or When People Call Me....

It Seemed To Me....
My Mum's Past Good Intentions...
Spoiled Me Alot...