Had a chat with mummie for my business plan for 2015.
Finally, i feel that she no longer scared that if im unable to handle the work and responsiblity of what im about to do.
Basically, bottom-line, she gave me that "OK" to go ahead with my plan.
Finally!!!!
All these while, i cannot say that my parents have been supportive for business. But yeah, each time i passed her a cheque for her to help me bank in overtime. I feel different la. Dunno how to explain though. Hah!
Finally, i feel that she no longer scared that if im unable to handle the work and responsiblity of what im about to do.
Basically, bottom-line, she gave me that "OK" to go ahead with my plan.
Finally!!!!
All these while, i cannot say that my parents have been supportive for business. But yeah, each time i passed her a cheque for her to help me bank in overtime. I feel different la. Dunno how to explain though. Hah!
Big year for me. Big year.
I actually hoped.... "She" those who know me know who la
Hoped she knows... and i hope i would be able to give her a call to share this happy moment with her.
I actually hoped.... "She" those who know me know who la
Hoped she knows... and i hope i would be able to give her a call to share this happy moment with her.