Rushed home today.
Cause honey gave me a gift.
I truely felt bad.
But I wouldnt want to lie to her.
Telling her I loved it very much.
She gave me a wallet.
Which I specifically said I wanted to change one, but told her my friends were buying one actually for my birthday.
Its partly my fault, I didnt be more direct to tell her not to buy.
To me, wallets must be specific to my liking.
If you know my mum, my mum always says im fuzzy with my food.
The fact that, my wallet is the most.
As first of, wallet is something I would take with me everywhere.
And I mean literally everywhere.
Second off, there's a protection tablet inside, and if you know me well enough. You properbly know why.
That would mean, even to the toilet at home, I would still bring my wallet with me.
3rd, I must have a coin conpartment.
No matter what.
Partly due to my dear friends loves coins, and always love to trade coins for notes.
Partly, I keep coins at home. So I always use up my notes for coins.
Partly, in camp there are vending machines that only use coins.
Its like, no coins no drinks.
And I would always kpkb my platoon mates not bringing in any coins.
Partly, if you dont keep coins, I feel like you are ditching away money in general, dont like money in which in a more general. Dont want money to come in.
4th would be, I believed wallets are something that intake and outtake of money.
My last wallet was getting into a habit of, having lots of money inside, but none is mine.
While my last last wallet was having lots of small notes.
Its just a believing.. .
Lastly, having a coin conpartment basically also mean having a small space to put stuff. Example my thumbdrive, or basketball pin, or the plastic heart you folded for me.
Of course other than this coin conpartment, the design must not be too messy. Must not be too kiddy like.
2 slots for notes.
And card slots, card slots.
Some wallets card slots are too small.
Fking scam of money. Hate those, must always test with your own cards.
Prefer leather wallets.
Black or blue-ish in colour.
Thats all I can think of now.
I may not be fuzzy to what I wear, what I have. But wallet is one thing you wouldnt want to mess with me.
So far ? No one gave me a wallet to my liking. Hahas.
Honestly I felt really bad telling honey this through text message, and perhaps writing it down here, so you would remember.
But I wouldnt want to be happy over something I really dont like.
YYN was beside me when I was unboxing the box.
I was like, what?!?! What ?!??!! What ?!?!??!