ATEC is over.
You inserted in at about 9am.
3 teams went for defensive concentration. While my team and 2 other teams were to setup vehicle hide.
Some sort of vehicle camo netting to hide it.
Its abit hard to explain.
So its a boring start.
Start of mission 1A.
Helicopter inserted into our objective at 12.01am.
Weird timing I know.
Bashed through vegetation till 6am.
Its fking shag and tired, its dark and you cant easily see the road ahead and you could just slam on the ground falling down easily.
We slept awhile.
Woke up at 10am.
Spotted people coming.
Entire team got caught.
Lucky no punishment or resistance to interrogation exercises.
So actually it was a hell of a good 24hours of just sleeping and slacking.
We re - inserted back for mission 1B.
Talk cock abit. Linked up with team bravo. Chitchat alot more.
End of mission 1B.
Went to murai urban training facility.
Rested for 3 hours before move out for mission 2.
Walked by foot at 3am out for our setting up of a point where the battlion would link up with us.
Reached point at 7.30am.
Was late 30minutes, due to I sprained my ankle again.
But I pushed on. Cause my PS was beside me and I didn't want to burden My entire team.
Reached point, I changed my role to 54Romeo.
From a 54delta signaller.
To head of scout signaller, which was directly under scout platoon commander command.
It was a freaking exciting role and lots of responsibility.
There was alot of scrambling and relaying of messages.
Battlion came, nagging about how garang our road are.
Garang means fking siao on.
He kpkb about how little they slept, even though they slept like 7hours ?
Which we slept for 3 hours ?
Little do they know, at night infantry sleeps, we scouts are inserted early for move out.
And when infantry moves, we scouts need to support them.
So I was like fuck you!! But I didnt say anything.
Then to end of mission.
We went back to camp.
It was about 11pm at night we on purpose with our vehicles went pass their camp area kept on shouting ORD LOH!!
Flash our flashlights all that on them.
And it was past their lights off timing. Hahas had fun.