You should have told me that it would most proberbly be the last time we would meet for two weeks.
I was like thinking we could still meet later that weekend.
And cause of that thinking.
I have been missing you badly.
Your fault !! =P
Anyway, I feel fine posting out over here.
Seeing me in home clothes ?
Nah, it's still clothes afterall.
Better than nothing right ?
And also !!!
Nooooooo !!! You are able to surprise me at my house outside.
But I can't !!
Unfair !! Hpmh!!!
Yeah, slowly bah, but I guess won't be anytime soon till we are able to like meet up often.
Maybe even until marriage ?
You may feel that isn't the best you could or have done.
But I felt you have done your very best.
Yeah, I do admit I do not like this kind of relationship either.
But it may seemed to be a good start for a special couple like us.
Only with these kinda of situations, then we would treasure our time together =D
Then slow and steady progress.
Yeah I guess we have more chance to make it through everything =D
Anyway,
Honey,
Pronounce it as hon or hand.
Hand-ney , or hon-ney.
Seems weird but honey seems to be for girls calling guys.
Honestly.
I don't mind being used if it gets me a better impression or a chance for a better impression.
But I know honey doesn't like it this way.
So yeah, Jiayi texted me just now, the first thing I texted honey about it.
Dunno why exactly. I just felt so.
She simply said she was happy for me that I'm with you.
Somehow felt like its respect and cared about honey's thoughts.